Classic six-abs pack makes everyone look better, don’t you think? Nothing looks better than sleek rippling muscle and a pie-eyed torso. Sounds like you? We thought so… Unless you are a fitness model with bunch of specialists and sponsors, or a full time bodybuilder, prepare to put some time into carving out your abs.
In order to have that, there will be needed thousands of hours of dedication, crunches and cardio workouts to keep your abs fat-low, not to mention taking the best supplements for abs. Yes, abs supplements. The game has changed with the coming of these little helpers and now you have fat burner ab supplements which will give you abs that you deserve, right at reach of your hand.
Before we continue by talking about the best supplements for six pack abs, don’t think these are some “magic pills” that will transform your body overnight or that you won’t have to work hard in order to get almighty abs. Like everything, you’ll have to work hard for those.
Being on a diet can get you far, but to get those respectable “walls of pure muscle” you will need all the extra help you can get. This is where our extra burners come in. The “only” power they have is to boost your energy in order to work even harder, eliminate troubling fat places much quicker and suppress appetite and reduce cravings to the minimum. And guess what? We did some research and selected the best ripped abs supplements that will rock hard your ab muscles, and they will do it remarkably. How? We’re glad you have asked.
Benefits of Abs Supplements
It’s pretty obvious that the main benefit is that they burn fat effectively. In order to do that, supplements are using a very complicated process to move your body lose weight in different methods by:
- Raising metabolic rate – This is one of the main features of these improved and new fat burners as they will make you burn calories more efficiently.
- Raising levels of energy – It will increase your energy level when on a stringent diet as it is a well known fact that being on strict diet can be a tiring process.
- Stop cravings – This is a pretty new feature found only in high-quality supplements. They contain fibers that will suppress your appetite.
Best Ingredients that will make your Body Burn Fat Faster
With more and more supplements on the market, brands and manufacturers love to add something to make their product stand from the crowd. Even though their marketing strategies became really creative, most of them are adding a special ingredient, but, to be honest, most of them can be really ineffective. This is why we gathered a list of ingredients that will naturally “push” your body burn fat:
- Caffeine – One of the most efficient natural components for fat burning
- Vitamin D – An essential component that will suppress your appetite
- Hot Peppers – natural ingredient that will thermogenically boost your body
- Green Tea – The holy grail of fat burning components.
- Raw green coffee beans – Raw green coffee beans contain high levels of chlorogenic acid
- Glucomannan – It will swell your stomach and make you feel full
You will need to opt for supplements that reduce body fat more quickly, so, accordingly we have divided them into 4 categories:
- Supplements that increase thermogenesis
- Supplements that increase lipolysis
- Supplements that keep steady insulin levels
- Supplements that suppress appetite
Of course, almost all of them have multiple benefits, but we classified them like this in order to understand their major benefits and action modes.
Supplements that increase Thermogenesis:
These supplements are for those who have stubborn fats that simply refuse to “disappear” and those who even though they work hard they just don’t see their kilograms drop off.
- Capsaicin – Spicy chemical that can be found in chilli peppers. It will increase your level of norepinephrine, increase your metabolism rate and boost fat loss.
- Beta-phenylethylamine – It will enhance neurotransmission and promote the burning of extra calories. We suggest an intake of 100-500 milligrams 1-2 times per day
- Evodiamine – It will stimulate your central nervous system receptors to boost calorie burning. We suggest you take it before meals, 30-50 milligrams 2-3 times a day.
- Synephrine – It will boost fat burning without increasing your blood pressure or heart rate.
Supplements that increase Lipolysis:
If you want to decrease fat deposition in all body tissues and make your body burn fat and calories much faster than we suggest using these lipolysis:
- Forskolin – It will activate the enzyme adenylate cyclase to enhance losing fat. Take 2-3 times per day 20-50 milligrams.
- Caffeine – Take 100-300 milligrams 2-3 times a day to stimulate your central nervous system
- CLA (Conjugated linoleic acid) – It will prevent the storage of fat and increase burning fat much faster. We suggest taking 2-3 grams, 2-3 times per day
Supplements that keep Steady Insulin Levels:
If you eat food that contains high levels of carbs and sugar then you need something to keep your blood sugar level steady and modulate fat metabolism and carbohydrate.
- ALA (Alpha- lipoic acid) – Take 2-3 times per day 200-300 milligrams before meals.
- Chromium – Take 200-400 milligrams on a daily basis with food.
Supplements that Suppress Appetite:
If you often have cravings, especially in the evening and you’re trying to lose some weight and have firm abs than these supplements should be your number once choice:
- 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) – When taken they form melatonin and serotonin in your body which means your cravings for delicious food will be curbed. We suggest you take 50-300 milligrams a day.
- Glucomannan – This is a supplement that is best when taken with water as then it can expand up to fifty times and restrain your food cravings. It’s best if taken before your meal, 1-2 grams.
Best Supplements according to Different Types of Athletes
Every male athlete needs different type of abs supplement for men in order to achieve greatest results, this is why we created a list of supplements according to they type of sport:
Best Supplement for Abs for Wrestlers
Generally, wrestling is a really hard and intense sport where you need to be strong, fast and powerful. While eating healthy should always be your main priority there are some ab supplements that are perfect for wrestlers:
- Whey protein
- Green Tea Extract
Best Supplements for Abs for Cricket Players
A cricket player needs to be athletic and pliable, as well as strong and focused throughout the game, this is why they need a healthy intake of supplements in order to reach their goal on a daily basis. Best supplements for cricket players are:
Best Supplements for Abs for Football Players
Football is a really demanding sport where players need to be able to run at pace speed at least 90 minutes and football players are always looking for something that will take their game to the next level. Here are the best supps for six packs for football players:
- Creatine Monohydrate (we suggest Creatine Monohydrate 200 Mesh that is really popular among football players)
- Whey Protein
Hopefully you find our article useful. In case we maybe missed something, please let us know in the comments section below. We’d love to see your six packs so don’t forget to tag us on Instagram.