If you are trying to lose weight, after having put on kilo following a bulking diet, my suggestion is, do it in a healthy way. We know it is not easy to shed those extras kilos to get a muscled-up or lean body. I am not giving you a magic formula for cutting, and it may not be as easy to lose kilos as it was to gain body weight. But there are really no shortcuts to get a sculpted body.
The solution lies in supplements. Besides taking best supplements for cutting; watch out your diet, which should include nutrition rich food.
Why we need Nutrition Dense Food for Cutting?
If you wish to maintain your weight, or simply put, if you want to sustain your weight loss for lifetime, you require a multi-nutrient diet. By choosing to skip carbs, fat, or completely relying on protein-rich food is unlike to help you maintain a healthy weight loss regime.
Also, if you are going to take supplements for cutting, the first step is to have a nutrition balanced diet chart. Else, taking supplements is of no use.
I am going to mention (facts) of your diet in brief. It should include:
- Multi-vitamins and minerals besides proteins and measured/recommended dose of carbs and fats.
- Opt for healthy foods like fruits, raw vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts and seeds, low-fat dairy products, and lean meats and fish (again based on recommendation).
Now, I am going to suggest some cutting supplements and taking it a one step ahead, the best supplement for cutting muscle.
Is there Really a Best Supplement for Mass and Cutting?
Well, my answer to this most obvious question running through your mind, is a yes and a no, both. One reason is rather easy to understand. There are multiple fat cutter supplements.
My answer is a yes too, as each of these cutting supplements serves a purpose to suit an individual’s requirements. For example, whey protein is regarded as the best protein supplement for cutting because of its certain characteristics (discussed below). It is required for muscle building, but your commitment to cutting abs, cannot be met by relying only on whey protein.
The answer to the question can be determined individually, depending upon your gym purpose and schedule. So there really are multiple fat cutter supplements, and your choice will depend on your personal fitness goals. We try to put these multiple benefits in clear perspectives through this article.
Best Supplement for Cutting Fat
We list for you some of the best cutting supplements, which can be easily accessed and will give proven results.
- Multi-Vitamins: They are essential to complete your nutrition outline for a sculpted body. Vitamin supplementation ensures you are in good health and don’t fall sick. It is very important as your diet may not be necessarily filling your body with all-nutrients
- BCAA: BCAA is again compulsory in case of strenuous workouts to get that cutting body. Your daily diet is not expected to fulfill your (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine) group of essential amino acids. Your body needs to outsource it as they are not produced by the body on its own.
- Whey protein: Most of its benefits are discussed below. However, I feel it is important to mention that whey protein is your best bet as far as improving your muscle tissue health is concerned. If you don’t have healthy muscles, you won’t be able to workout.
- Glutamine: It is also discussed below, as it is recognised as the best cutting supplement for men. It is required for muscle protein synthesis as you hit it hard in the gym
- Creatine Monohydrate: is good for cutting body building, as it gives space for your muscles to contract harder and therefore, increases your endurance
- Arginine: It is also mentioned as the best pre-workout cutting supplement. It is a good supplement source to increase blood flow, and help your muscles pump faster
Best Cutting Supplement for Men
Are you looking for a lean and cut physique? It is likely your efforts for body building, including the cutting phase, may require you to shed around 300-400 calories every day. You need supplements to accelerate your fat loss and preserve muscles at the same time. It is important to monitor your nutrition intake and preserve your muscle mass, while you seek assistance from body cutting supplements.
Glutamine is your best body cutting supplement. This amino acid is present in abundance in your skeletal muscles. Your Glutamine content is expected to drop after an intense workout. Therefore, to spike it up, you need a supplement. While it acts of your muscle protein build-up, it also works on reducing your fat storage. It helps burn fat and gain muscle.
Best Protein for Cutting
Like aforementioned, it is really whey protein which can be counted as the best body cutting supplement. It is likely you know the benefit of protein supplementation, and with whey protein in your toe, you can expect a better response from your body. A good whey protein powder contains amino acids too, thereby improving your muscle tissue performance.
Whey protein also boosts your immune system, and is an essential protein intake to build muscles. It is necessary to optimize your exercise performance, and therefore, your best protein for cutting.
Best Pre-Workout Supplement for Cutting
A very dependable amino acid source, the L-Arginine, is your best pre-workout companion. This supplement contains nitric oxide (NO), which provides oxygen to your blood vessels, and activates the whole blood flow system. In simple words, your muscles will receive more blood and therefore, be in a better shape to perform during a workout.
Other scientific facts also prove that NO acts as a fat burner. You have the best pre-workout supplement for cutting in the L-Arginine, because it improves blood circulation, helps your train harder, and provides more nutrients to your muscle tissue. It also keeps your cholesterol and metabolism in check. Another important feature is keeping the body’s water retention in control.
Best Intra-Workout Supplement for Cutting
You can trust BCAA supplementation to deliver best results between the workouts. Its benefits for muscle building are known to us. Another important fact concerning BCAA supplements is fat burning. It helps reducing food craving and binging. It helps you exercise harder and longer. It helps you lose fat and not muscle.
Even though you can take BCAA powder anytime of the day, it will strengthen your performance in-between workouts, and help reduce muscle fatigue. Pair it with whey protein to seek maximum benefits.
Now that you are familiar with best supplements for cutting, know it is still not enough if you don’t have the benefit of quality products. I have seen it all online, and some of the labels are really good. Take for example, MFF Lean Muscle Mass, which is a bundle pack consisting of three essential supplements for cutting.
This packaged (supplement) has MFF Whey Protein 80™, Creatine Monohydrate 200 Mesh and Pure Glutamine. So you really don’t require racking your brains for searching for three different supplements. The MFF Lean Muscle Mass has been designed to meet a single requirement, which is helping you gain muscles.
Similarly, your intense muscle training program may require BCAA supplementation. Instead of buying capsules, opt for a consistent and dependable source of BCAA powder. Try MFF BCAA 5000, which has a content benefit of 2:1:1 content ratio on each serve; 2500 grams of Leucine, and 1250 grams of Isoleucine and Valine each.
Like I said earlier, know your body requirements and know your supplements, you don’t want to be disproportional in your choice, right?