shop for
Shop By


  • 249 999
  1. Unflavored (1)
  2. Chocolate Silk (1)
  3. Natural (1)
Flavour Weight
  1. 0.5 Kg (1.1 lbs) (1)
  2. 1 kg (2.2 lbs) (1)
  3. 2 kg (4.4 lbs) (1)
  4. 3 Kg (6.6 lbs) (1)
  5. 0.25 Kg (0.55 lbs) (1)
  6. 500 ml (1)
  1. Vegetarian (1)
  2. None (1)
My Cart

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Slow Digesting Protein 15

(Continuous Protein Release with Slow Digesting Protein Protein Powder Supplement Before Bed)

  1. MFF Hand Sanitizer (with Isopropyl Alcohol), 500 ml
    from ₹ 249

    1 more variant(s) available
  2. MyFitFuel Best Micellar Casein (Slow Release) Protein Powder in India veg_icon.png
    from ₹ 649

    2 more variant(s) available
  1. MFF Hand Sanitizer (with Isopropyl Alcohol), 500 ml

    1 OFFER
    from ₹ 249 ₹249

    • Instant Hand Cleanser
    • With Isopropyl Alcohol
    • Santitze hands upto 99.9% without water
    • Easy to use & very easy to carry
    • 500ml size
  2. MFF Micellar Casein™ veg_icon.png

    1 OFFER
    from ₹ 649 ₹4,999

    MFF Micellar Casein best known as bed time protein is slow to digest and provides sustained release of Amino Acids. Its complete amino acid protein with high source of BCAA helps in continuous supply of amino acid for the muscle repair, recovery and growth. Its anti-catabolic property reduces muscle breakdown and helps to increase the muscle mass.

    • Slow release protein ideal for bed time or between meals.
    • 26.9 gm Protein on “Dry basis”, 25.6 gm Protein on “As is basis” in Unflavored
    • 4.7 gm BCAA, 4.6 gm Glutamine every serving in unflavored. 
    • Pure milk based protein with complete Amino Acid profile.
    • Ideal for sustained protein release for muscle repair, recovery & growth.
    • Aspartame & Sugar Free


Why Best Slow Digesting Protein Supplement India?


Casein has been adjudged as the best slow digesting protein powder available not only in India but globally. Although some might say that it’s not as popular as whey protein, the fact is casein has its own set of benefits to offer your body and just like whey, it is of utmost importance.


Casein is also derived from cow’s milk only and accounts for close to 80 percent of the milk’s total protein content (whey constitutes the rest 20 percent). Often referred to as the best bed-time protein source, casein reaches a peak in amino acid levels in blood and protein synthesis in approximately 3 – 4 hours. However, it usually lasts upto 6 – 7 hours post ingestion; thereby promoting higher net protein gain over a stretched period than the fast digesting proteins.


Benefits of Slow Digesting Protein


Unlike whey, casein is not very soluble in water and thickens by attaching with other casein molecules to form micelles – small, circular structures. Due to this, it becomes easy for it to form gel like structures, thereby causing slow but a steady rate of amino acid absorption into the blood. This leads to an initially less pronounced effect on initial protein synthesis when compared to whey, but a positive effect on preventing the protein synthesis on a long-term basis.


In simple words, it means that your muscles are basically receiving drops of food for longer periods of time.


Apart from being a slow release protein, casein is also very important courtesy of its high glutamine content. Among all the types of protein powders, the highest concentration of glutamine amino acids is found in casein only.


Glutamine has a host of functions which includes increasing the level of branched chain amino acid leucine in the muscle fibres, thereby enhancing the protein synthesis and helping in muscle growth.


Our immune system requires glutamine to function and so a plus point of consuming extra glutamine is that the immune system will then not extract it from the muscle fibres, in turn averting catabolism. Besides this, glutamine is also helpful in boosting the growth hormone levels and can even aid your fat loss efforts by enhancing the amount of calories and the burning of body fat, both when the body is at rest as well as during workouts.


The Myfitfuel Calcium Caseinate 90 could be the best slow digesting protein for you. With 32 gm of protein per serving, 5.7 gm of BCAA and 5.4 gm of glutamine, this is well capable of serving all your bodily requirements. It’s made up of high quality imported protein and comes in the flavour of Swiss Vanilla, with different size variants also on the shelf.


Casein is most effective when taken prior to long periods of inactive time, such as immediately before a night time sleep. This helps in providing the body with a steady influx of all the nutrients, in turn limiting the risk of muscle breakdown (catabolism) during the said inactive periods. 

Read More
Chat to MFF Expert