Gluten free Protein Powder
Gluten is a protein primarily found in wheat, rye, and barley. Quite often, gluten is used as a thickener and stabilizer in many sports supplements including whey protein powders.
For most people, gluten is digested by the body in a similar manner as any other protein. However, the real problem is for those people who suffer from a genetic disorder that makes them allergic to gluten.
Popularly known as Celiac disease, this digestive disorder causes the individual suffering from it to react negatively to gluten, leading to poor health and performance.
The best gluten free whey protein powder is the one that contains only pure whey protein, devoid of any thickeners, fillers, and sugar. It is a must requirement for anyone who is either gluten sensitive or suffers from celiac disease to buy gluten free protein supplements.
Gluten free Protein Shakes
To improve the texture of their protein shake, suppliers often add gluten as a thickener. Although this practice is predominantly found in plant based protein supplements, it is sometimes found in low-quality whey protein powders.
Besides this, by adding gluten to their protein supplements, suppliers get away with showing a little extra protein on their labels. So, people allergic to gluten are not advised to purchase such adulterated protein shakes that contain starch, sugar, caramel color, maltodextrin, and dextrin.
The best gluten free protein shake will contain nothing but only pure whey protein powder free from all the form of adulterations like thickeners, fillers, sugar, and cheap amino acids. Be assured that all our Whey Protein Supplements are absolutely gluten free and contain only natural whey protein to help you achieve your fitness goals.
People allergic to gluten in the form celiac diseases are going to benefit from buying their choice of best gluten free protein in many ways. Following gluten free diet and consuming gluten free protein shakes can improve gastrointestinal symptoms in allergic population. Moreover, eradicating gluten completely from their diet, gluten-intolerant people may experience better performance and improved quality of life.
Additionally, the general population may also benefit from gluten free diet by helping them get rid of bloating, stomach upset, and weight gain.
Here’s how our gluten free protein shake can benefit you.
Needless to say, physical inactivity and poor diet choices are among the main reasons for most of the chronic diseases we see in the world today. The sad thing is that we only treat the symptoms of ill health and do barely enough to treat the cause. And the cause being predominantly all the choices we make on a day-to-day basis, right from the foods we eat to the activities we do.
It is widely known that anyone suffering from a chronic disease like celiac disease should follow a diet low in glycemic index and free from gluten. MyFitFuel’s gluten free lactose free protein powder supplements are just pure whey protein and would benefit anyone's daily diet.
MyFitFuel’s Best-selling Gluten free Whey Protein Supplements
MFF Whey Protein 80
- 24g of high-quality protein in every serving
- Increases muscle recovery & metabolic rate
- Our most-affordable Whey Protein
- Aspartame-free and Sugar-free
MFF Advance Whey Protein 80
- Added Digezyme® latest Digestive Enzymes Technology
- Added 22 Vitamins and Minerals for better growth and overall nourishment of body
- Low in fats and carbohydrates and ideal for lean muscle growth.
- Better recovery with 5.2gm BCAA, 3.9gm Glutamine, and 11.3gm EAAs.
MFF Whey Protein 90 Isolate
- Protein on “Dry Basis” 29.5 gm on “As In Basis” 27.9 gm in Unflavoured
- Protein on “Dry Basis” 25 gm on “As In Basis” 26.3 gm in Rich Chocolate Delight Flavor
- Extremely low in fats and carbohydrates. Aspartame-free and Sugar-free
- Premium grass fed protein, for fast muscle repair and rapid recovery.
MFF 100% Whey Protein
- 26 gm pure protein per 32gm serving (81.25%)
- Researched combination of Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate in 80:20 ratio for lean mass and quick workout recovery
- Excellent essential and non-essential amino acids profile including a high source of 5.8g BCAA and 4.3g of Glutamine
- Aspartame-free and Sugar-free