MFF Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
EXTRA 3% OFF | On All Products
Use Coupon: JUNE2023 and get Extra 3% on all MyFitFuel products. Stay Fit and Stay Strong. :)
5% MFF Cashback
5% Cashback will automatically be added to your MFF Cash Wallet once order is delivered.
Extra 30% OFF | Whey Protein 90 Isolate 1kg, Rich Chocolate Delight
USE CODE: A10523 and get Extra 30% OFF on Whey Protein Isolate 90%, 1kg Rich Chocolate Delight.
Extra 20% OFF | Advance 100% Whey Protein , 1kg (Below Flavors)
USE CODE: B10523 and get Extra 20% OFF on Advance 100% Whey Protein, 1kg (Chocolate Fudge & Vanilla Creme Flavor)
- “100% Transparency” Know more
- Knowledge on “Dry Basis Vs As is Basis” Know more
★ Authenticate Your Product Authenticate Here
★ All protein claims on “As is basis”
Reasons it is Loved By Thousands :
- Partially Pre-digested technology protein.
- Naturally faster to absorb in muscles than any other protein source.
- 30 gm Protein on Dry basis, 29 gm Protein on As is basis in unflavored
- 7.2 gm BCAA, 5.9 gm Glutamine in every serving in unflavored.
- Pure fresh milk based protein with complete Amino Acid profile.
- Ideal for very quick muscle repair, recovery & growth.
- Aspartame & Sugar Free
Pour 300-350ml of water in good blender like MFF™ Blender and add 1 scoop of MFF Hydrolyzed Whey Protein™. Shake it for 15-20 seconds and consume immediately. Use less liquid for stronger and thicker tasting taste.
We recommend 1-2 servings daily to complete your protein intake.
To promote lean muscles, nutrition expert suggests 1gm of protein per pound body weight every day (2.2g per kg of body weight every day) consumed during the different time of the day. Some train in morning and some in evening but we recommend following important serving times of MFF whey protein 80.
--> Just before sleep
--> Immediately upon waking up.
--> During morning breakfast
--> Any other time during the day or in between meals as snacks or when you require additional protein intake.
Benefits of taking with Water- Taking MFF Hydrolyzed Whey Protein™ with water helps you to get better Lean Muscles and reduces the overall calorie intake from your protein shake. Protein shake in water is also mainly recommended to any individual following the weight loss programme with restricted calories intake. Becuase this is protein have natural properties of fast digesting and absorption, we recommend to take it with water.
Benefits of taking with toned or double toned milk- Adding milk with Hydrolyzed Whey Protein powder helps to make the shake creamier and thicker. But 250 ml of toned milk will also add almost 150 extra calories in every shake. So, if you are looking to bulk up or to increase weight then taking a protein shake with milk will always be recommended. Adding milk might make the protein very thick which will take longer to mix. Taking with milk will slow down the digestion of protein in body.
Loved By 10 Lakh+ Happy Customers
Made from fresh milk with advance partially pre-digested protein properties. In comparison to other protein, Proteinhydrolysate goes through the process of breakdown of protein into small peptides. These peptides make this protein very easy to digest and absorb. The protein utilization in Hydrolyzed whey protein is highest when compared to other protein sources.
Benefits of hydrolyzed Whey Protein
• Partially Pre-digested protein
• It’s naturally faster to absorb in muscles than any other normal protein
• Very high protein content in every serving.
• Helps in faster recovery and one of the best protein source for post workout drink
• Helps to increase muscle mass of the body
• Approx. 30gm Protein on “Dry basis”, 29gm Protein on “As is basis” in unflavored
• 7.2gm BCAA, 5.9gm Glutamine in every serving in unflavored.
• Protein made from fresh milk where long chain amino acids were broken into small chain (peptides) for fast digestion and absorption.
• Ideal for very quick muscle repair, recovery & growth.
• Zero gm Sugar and No Aspartame added
• No artificial color, No Dairy Whiteners,No Skim Milk Powder, No Color, No Soy Protein, No Artificial Flavor and No Preservatives added.
Partially PRE DIGESTED technology for faster absorption of protein
Protein that we intake goes through multiple process before it actually benefit our muscles. Two of the process includes digestion and absorption. First the protein gets digested and then absorbed in our muscle to actually benefit them. The digestion of the protein is lengthier process due to the long chain of amino acids.
In Protein hydrolysate, long chain of all Amino Acids found in the whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate is broken down into single amino acids. This single amino acid rather than long chain is very easy to digest and gets absorbed very quickly. This whole process of protein hydrolysate makes this protein as the best Hydrolyzed whey protein isolate powder when compared to other protein sources.
Complete Amino Acid Profile with high Source of BCAA& EAA’s
MFF Hydrolyzed whey protein powder provides the complete source of naturally occurring amino acids. When all the essential and non-essential amino acids are naturally present then it makes a complete protein. Every amino acid plays an important role in our body, having protein with complete amino acid profile helps to reduce breakdown, increase repair, recovery and growth of muscles in our body.
What is best time to take MFF Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate?
MFF Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate powderdue to its fast digesting properties we recommend these below timings.:-
• Post workout for quick recovery
• Early morning during breakfast.
• Or any other time when you are looking to take protein diet.
Protein Calculation on “Dry Basis” VS “As is basis”
At MyFitFuel educating customers is always our first and foremost priority. Like in Sports & Fitness Nutrition market in India in 2013, we were the first one to bring 100% Transparency.In 2017, same way for our customers we are the first to bring better education when it comes to difference between Protein calculations on “Dry basis” vs “As in Basis”.
Login with OTP
Enter your Phone Number
keep me updated on new updates, exclusive offers, periodical blogs, and everything else on.
The verification OTP is sent on Mobile number
Didn't Receive the OTP?Resend OTP