MFF Whey Protein 90 Isolate
EXTRA 3% OFF | On All Products
Use Coupon: JUNE2023 and get Extra 3% on all MyFitFuel products. Stay Fit and Stay Strong. :)
5% MFF Cashback
5% Cashback will automatically be added to your MFF Cash Wallet once order is delivered.
Extra 30% OFF | Whey Protein 90 Isolate 1kg, Rich Chocolate Delight
USE CODE: A10523 and get Extra 30% OFF on Whey Protein Isolate 90%, 1kg Rich Chocolate Delight.
Extra 20% OFF | Advance 100% Whey Protein , 1kg (Below Flavors)
USE CODE: B10523 and get Extra 20% OFF on Advance 100% Whey Protein, 1kg (Chocolate Fudge & Vanilla Creme Flavor)
- “100% Transparency” Know more
- Knowledge on “Dry Basis Vs As is Basis” Know more
★ Authenticate Your Product Authenticate Here
★ All protein claims on “As is basis”
Reasons it is Loved By Thousands :
- Protein on “Dry Basis” 29.5 gm & on “As In Basis” 27.9 gm in Unflavored
- Protein on “Dry Basis” 26.3 gm & on “As In Basis” 25 gm in Rich Chocolate Delight Flavor
- Fast digesting protein for fast muscle repair. Aspartame and Sugar Free
- Premium grass fed protein, highly low in fat and carbohydrate.
- Better recovery with 6.3 gm BCAA, 4.5 gm Glutamine, 13.6gm EAA’s
Pour 200-250ml of water in good blender like MFF™ Blender and add 1 scoop of MFF Whey Protein 90 Isolate™. Shake it for 15-20 seconds and consume immediately. Use less liquid for stronger and thicker tasting taste.
We recommend 2-5 servings daily to complete your protein intake. To promote lean muscles, expert suggest 1g of protein per pound body weight everyday (2.2g per kg of body weight everyday) consumed during a different time of the day.
Some train in morning and some in evening but we recommend following important serving times of MFF whey protein 90 Isolate.
--> Immediately upon walking up.
--> 30-45 minutes pre workout
--> Immediately after you work out.
--> Any other time during the day or in between meals when you require additional protein intake.
A benefit of taking with Water: - Taking MFF Whey Protein 90 Isolate™ with water helps you to get better Lean Muscles and reduces the overall calorie intake from your protein shake. Protein shake in water is also recommended to any individual following the weight loss program with restricted calories intake.
Benefits of taking with toned or double toned milk:- Adding milk with protein helps to make the shake creamier and thicker. But 250 ml of toned milk will also add almost 150 extra calories in every shake. So, if you are looking to bulk up or to increase weight then taking the protein shake with milk will always be recommended.
Although we have detailed research- Protein University written for you but there were few small question we summarised here.
- What does MFF Whey Protein 90 Isolate™ actually do?
Every scoop of MFF whey protein Isolate contains 90% protein quantity by volume which helps different athletes, individual in different fitness activities including bodybuilders and other sports players to repair and grow their broken muscles tissues. MFF Whey Protein 90 isolate helps our muscles to recover better specially during post workout period.
- When Should I take MFF Whey Protein 90 Isolate?
It all depends on the lifestyle and the goals of an individual. Some train in morning and some in evening but we recommend following important serving times.
--> Immediately upon walking up
--> 30-45 minutes pre workout.
--> Immediately after your workout.
--> Any other time during the day or in between meals when you require additional protein intake.
- Why should I take protein?
Protein plays very important role for repair and re-growth of your muscles. If we put this in very simple words, to increase the muscle mass strength athletes needs protein and to stop over training endurance athletes need protein for muscular repair. Ultimately all every individual including athletes and bodybuilders need protein to help them cope with the demands of heavy training and growing competition.
- Is MFF Whey Protein 90 Isolate™ suitable for vegetarians?
Whey protein Isolate is made from pure milk and it is considered as a vegetarian source of protein.
- How can I tell if protein I use is of good quality or not?
Many companies declare something different from what’s there inside there packet but in our “Protein Report” Section we always declare which proteins are there inside (nothing hidden) One of the basic key sign which everyone look for is the level of protein declared on the label. Protein should be easy to mix and with little froth. And of course the ultimate way to know is from the results you get from taking the product.
- Can I take MFF Whey Protein 90 Isolate™ with any other supplement?
Yes, you can take it with any other supplement. It is most commonly taken with other supplements like Creatine, BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) and Glutamine. We recommend you to always check the serving instructions on each additional product you plan to take as a combination.
- How do I make perfect whey protein shake with MFF Whey Protein 90 Isolate™ ?
It is very easy to make a perfect shake from this protein. There are only few simple steps which you always need to keep in mind for the perfect shake. First you need a good blender like MFF™ Blender, pour approx. 200-250ml of liquid in the blender. Putting milk will help to bring creamier shake but water will help you to avoid intake of extra fat that comes from milk. Next, pour one scoop of protein into the liquid and shake it for 15-20 seconds. Easy isn’t it… Just follow these basic principles and a perfect tasting shake will be ready for you.
- What effects should I expect from taking MFF Whey protein 90 Isolate during my training routine?
Our protein is made from very high quality source ingredients and also provides a very high level of protein on every scoop you consume. Results vary on every individual depending on individual body type, diet, nutrition and training. For an athlete or bodybuilder, it can help to reduce the muscle breakdown, improve recovery time and repair broken muscles tissues faster after post workout.
- Who should take benefits from taking MFF Whey Protein 90 Isolate™ ?
Our products are meant for different categories of sports players, athletes and bodybuilders. We have kept our products information so transparent that customers can totally learn about the product before buying them. If we still summarise who all can take benefit from your product includes
--> Endurance Athletes
--> Bodybuilders and Strength trainers
--> New to strength & weight training
--> Team Sports Players
--> Individuals on Weight loss programs or looking to toned up
- How much MFF Whey Protein 90 Isolate™ should I take?
Daily requirements of protein totally depend on the sports activity you are in and that determines your personal needs. But on an average basis it is recommended to consume 2-5 servings per day. You can also read our complete Protein Research into “Protein University” Section of “knowledge Hut”.
- What are the side effects of taking Whey Protein Isolate?
Whey protein is a product made from milk. There are no side from taking Whey protein that we have heard of. If you are not restricted to dairy products or not allergic to dairy proteins due to any medical reason, then you should be fine. Please consult your doctor before consuming any kind of whey protein, if you are allergic to dairy proteins.
Loved By 10 Lakh+ Happy Customers
1. What is Whey Protein Isolate 90%?:
Whey Protein Isolate is very high quality protein which contains 90% protein from milk source. Whey is separate from liquid milk (which is 80% whey and 20% casein) during the process of making cheese by adding enzymes in the liquid milk. Separated Whey which is in liquid form is then further processed to become in the powder form knowing to be as Whey Protein Concentrate.
Whey Protein concentrate is further purified and filtered to become whey protein Isolate. Whey protein isolate during filtration process is processed in such a way that maximum amount of fat, carbohydrate gets removed leaving the high quality protein. This is not only easy to digest but gets absorbed faster than whey protein concentrate. Not only MyFitFuel Protein mixes very well but is also very delicious in taste.
Please check MFF Whey Protein Isolate Nutrition facts to get more details of protein values in different flavours
2. Why is it MyFitFuel Isolate best whey protein isolate in India and how it will benefit your training? :
MFF Whey Protein 90 Isolate™ being made from grass fed cow milk is best whey protein isolate. Some of the MFF Whey Protein Isolate benefits includes:-
• One of the Best Milk Protein source to repair and increase muscle mass.
• Provides more amount of protein in every scoop.
• Highly low amount of calories, carbohydrate, fat and is suitable for every individual who is looking to take very high quality source of protein but almost negligible carbohydrate and fat.
• With very high biological value (BV) this protein provides high amount of naturally occurring amino acids. Example MFF Whey Protein Isolate Unflavoured variant provides almost 6.3gm of BCAA, 4.5 gm Glutamine and 13.6 gm EAA’s (essential amino acids).
• Helps our body to utilise more protein from whey source than any other source of protein because it gets absorbed faster.
• Very quick to digest and fast to absorb. This helps your body to recover quickly and build muscles more effectively.
• Best source of protein for the lactose Intolerance as it almost contains negligible amount of lactose.
1. Does timing matters? Is there any best time to take MFF Whey protein Isolate ?
MFF Whey Protein 90 Isolate use depends totally on your goal and timing of your workout. So as to get maximum benefits, it’s important to calculate the right amount of daily required protein as per your goal and divide the total requirement with different timings of intake throughout the day.
MFF whey protein Isolate is the best choice for pre and post workout and for the first thing in the morning. Whey protein Isolate due to very fast digestion and absorption if taken within 20-45 minutes after workout helps to increase nutrient delivery and glycogen replenishment. It helps to increase muscle mass and not only helps to you to get more stronger but also helps increasing the metabolism of the body which indirectly helps to reduce the extra unnecessary fat in the body i.e overall weight loss.
What is the difference between Protein calculations on “Dry Basis” vs “As in basis”?
As educating customer is our priority. Like we were the first one to bring 100% Transparency in Indian Sports & Fitness Nutrition market and in same way we are the first to ask better education for our customer when it comes to difference between Protein calculation on “Dry basis” vs “As in Basis”.
Login with OTP
Enter your Phone Number
keep me updated on new updates, exclusive offers, periodical blogs, and everything else on.
The verification OTP is sent on Mobile number
Didn't Receive the OTP?Resend OTP