Reasons it is Loved By Thousands :
Serving Size- 5000mg
The recommended dose of L-arginine powder supplement is 5 grams per day. You can also take a smaller dose of 2.5 gram twice a day or as suggested by your certified dietician.
- Which is the best L-arginine for bodybuilding?
L-arginine powder supplement available in pure form and made from high-quality extracts are the best. You can count on MFF™ L-arginine powder supplement for purity and best results.
- Does L-arginine help to increase height?
L-arginine does not increase height. But, you can take this supplement to gain energy for height gaining training.
- What is the taste and smell of L-arginine?
You won’t notice the taste and smell of unflavored L-arginine supplement.
- Is L-arginine powder supplement vegetarian?
MFF™ L-arginine capsule supplement is purely vegetarian.
- Where can I buy L-arginine best price online in India?
You can buy L-arginine supplement from MyFitFuel’s official website for best offers and deals.
- Does L-arginine increases muscle volume?
L-arginine supplement accompanied with regular workout results in the positive development of muscle volume.
- Is L-arginine supplement mandatory for bodybuilders?
L-arginine is present in food sources like walnut, peanuts, almonds, cashews, meat, poultry, etc. but in low amount. Whereas bodybuilders need an additional level of l-arginine for performance benefits. Hence, if you are training, you should take this supplement.
- When should one take L-arginine? Before a workout or after?
Since L-arginine powder supplement helps in protein synthesis, it is better to take it before a workout, so that your body has enough energy for the workout.
- Can I take l-arginine for weightlifting?
L-arginine helps in reducing blood vessel blockages ensuring proper blood flow during training. Weight-lifters should take this supplement to prevent heart palpitations and shortness of breath.
- What are the side effects of l-arginine powder supplement?
There are no side effects of l-arginine powder supplement taken under prescribed dose and with the regular exercise regime. However, improper dosage may cause bloating or nausea.
Login with OTP
Enter your Phone Number
keep me updated on new updates, exclusive offers, periodical blogs, and everything else on.
The verification OTP is sent on Mobile number
Didn't Receive the OTP?Resend OTP